The Negotiation competition applications are open now! Please email email@example.com by 5pm on Saturday the 13th of November
- Why you are interested in negotiating and any prior experience you’ve had.
No more than 250 words!
What is negotiation?
- An out of court settlement between two parties trying to settle a dispute.
- Effective and cheaper way of getting a problem solved.
- Aim: To achieve a mutually satisfactory solution to a problem.
- A negotiation is often conducted by the client’s solicitors or barristers, without the presence of either parties. This allows for decreased tension and smoothness though clients can be present if they wish.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the activities secretary