Inspired by COP26 and interested in helping the University to become a more sustainable place?
Now’s the time to get involved by becoming a Green Impact Project Assistant!
Join other students and staff members in this vibrant scheme that encourages Green Impact teams to improve their environmental performance, and celebrates their achievements. In this role, you will work with Green Impact teams throughout the year, helping to complete projects and actions focused on sustainability.
Here are the perks at a glance:
- Help the University to become a greener and cleaner place.
- HEAR accredited for undergraduate students, and a great experience to record in your mySkills portfolio.
- Gain experience working as a team on a project you are passionate about.
- Gain skills in project management.
- Have your achievements recognised at the end of the year at an Awards Ceremony.
To find out more about the role and the benefits of taking part, follow this link.
To volunteer for this opportunity you will need to be available for one of the training sessions on campus, from either 10:30am – 1pm or 1:30pm – 4pm on Thursday 25th November.
The application form can be found here. The deadline for applications is 11:59pm on Friday 19th November 2021, and we will be in touch with successful applicants by the 23rd November.
Please contact greenimpact@sheffield.