The application deadline for our City Solicitors Horizons (CSH) Programme has now been extended to 26th November (previously the 29th October).
Please see further details of the CSH programme below. Access the application portal and apply to the programme here: https://www.
Support given on The City Solicitors Horizons Programme includes:
- Weekly Pre-Interview & Commercial Awareness Training
- A dedicated Application Review and Mock Interview service.
- A work experience placement with one of our 20+ sponsor firms.
- And a legal professional mentor matched based upon the candidates career preferences.
Applications are open for candidates in their first-year (of a three-year degree) or candidates in their second-year (of a four-year degree).
Applicants will also need to prove one or more of the following:
- They received Free School Meals in the UK/any other financial assistance.
- They have been in Local Authority Care.
- They are a parent or carer.
- They are a refugee or asylum seeker.
- They are the first to go to university in your immediate family.