Are you eager to enhance your CV with leadership experience?
To improve soft skills for better personal development?
To build an international network which benefits your future career?
AIESEC is the world’s largest youth-led organization striving to achieve peace and fulfilment of humankind’s potential by activating leadership qualities in youth through learning from practical experiences in challenging environments. Small actions make a real impact on the world.
AIESEC Sheffield is looking for new driven and motivated members who truly want to make a difference to yourself and to the world!
Join us in our virtual information session on
- 25th September 2020 (FRI)
- 1st October 2020 (THUR)
Or visit our Facebook event page to get the updates of our recruitment:
As part of our community, you will
- Boost your CV and employability
- Gain professional skills such as team communication, public speakingand organisation
- Work as a team with other like-minded people
- Manage team and individuals with measurable goals
- Be able to become a delegate in a national or even international conference (virtually in this situation)
– Build a global network with talents and companies
Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact AIESEC in Sheffield at firstname.lastname@example.org